Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

WHAT AYERINDE OLUWASEUN'S BLOG IS ALL ABOUT......

    I decided to write what my blog is all about today. As
The creation of this blogspot has come about as a result of my observation of certain human behaviours and thoughts as I have at times wondered in silence and asked myself certain questions that I could never have answered, so I thought it would be useful and perhaps insightful to have my own notes, ideas and general take on things written down somewhere that is easily accessible. I thought it would also be helpful to get feedback on my work.

Am currently a member of the university of Abuja campus community and I have decided to shed my opinions on certain issues in my spare time as I find it so insightfully interesting. I'm a big believer that psychology can be used in every part of life. It's a key ingredient to understanding the way that we as a society work and how a bit about ourselves and others can change our lives for the better.
 
    With the whole idea being to ask questions other people are also asking but are not voicing and sharing common grounds,opinion and ideas on certain issues as well as constructively criticizing others...
    Its been fun so far and we are just getting started so hold on to your horses peeps and enjoy the ride ;)

1 comment: