Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

HONESTLY?...........

  Lying is one of the most common vices in the world as We all lie a lot, up to 50 times per day unconsciously and consciously. So what would happen if you were completely honest? Even for just a day?

I in my own opinion believes the following things may happen:

People will stop speaking to you
People will think you're rude
You'll frighten people.
People will think you are proud and arrogant
You'll entertain people.
People will trust your advice.
You'll become free.
While I'm not sure most people will think you are proud and arrogant due to the honesty approach, I think the rest of it seems pretty true.
  I don't always share my opinion and sometimes keep things to myself, but I make a major effort not to lie, I might decide to omit the truth though ..but not lie
Although I don't always succeed, but I feel better when I do. It's not because I feel like I'm doing the right thing for other people, but because I feel like I don't have to hide anything. And I like that.
   But how do we distinguish between a lie and an omission of the truth.....
What's the distinction between a white lie and an actual lie?....
     Am I being honest if I tell someone over the phone that am at home while am actually in my neighbor's house ...or does my statement have to be accurately precise to connote honesty...
   How true can the statement.."We lie to the people we love to protect them from certain truths we believe they are not strong enough to handle" be?
    What about you? Could you become completely honest? What do you think would happen if you did?
             And what are your examples of white lies

1 comment:

  1. Ders notin lik a white lie or omission of the truth,a lie is a lie nd the truth is simply d truth. We should alway say the truth even tho it hurts d ppl we love nd even tho dey mite loose der trust in use. The point is wateva will be will definitely be.

    ReplyDelete